All in 1 Events & Inflatables helps to create great memories that last a lifetime by providing:
We keep all our inflatables and games as clean as possible. These are outdoor units and will have grass and other debris in them that is almost impossible to keep clean. However, using green safe cleaning products to ensure all castles are sanitized is our number 1 priority. The last thing we want to give our customers is sick party attendants.
All deliveries are scheduled with a 3-hr arrival window due to the nature of summer traffic and potential breakdowns. We will phone customers approximately 30-minutes before our arrival to ensure customers are always up to speed with our drivers.
We understand that all parties and events can be stressful for the host, planner, delivery drivers, rental company, etc. We try to go out of our way to ensure that, with our help, your party goes off without a hitch (weather permitting, of course). If there is ever an issue, the owner will personally find a solution that best suits the client's needs.
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 50% of the total rental cost is required to book with All in 1 Events & Inflatables, otherwise we are unable to reserve your selected item(s) for your event.
- During the reservation process, the client MUST SPECIFY where the structure will be set up (a back yard, school, on a street, parking lot, etc.) and what the surface is (grass, sand, asphalt, concrete, indoors, etc.) They must also state if there is adequate parking for a vehicle that is 34+ feet in length and whether stairs must be used to access the location during delivery. If structures are to be used indoors, please also indicate the minimum door width available to get the structure to where it is to be set up. This is all critical information to plan for delivery teams and proper equipment; if this information is not disclosed beforehand, the delivery fee could be increased at delivery.
- All in 1 Events & Inflatables accepts all major credit cards, Interac, company cheques, e-transfers, and money orders (cheques must be payable to "All in 1 Events and Inflatables").
- A valid credit card is required for the renting of any inflatable structure or a $1000 cash deposit (per inflatable) must be left with All in 1 Events & Inflatables.
- All in 1 Events and Inflatables is not responsible for inclement weather at your event. Once an item reaches the delivery location, no returns are possible. (If you cancel during delivery, deposit and delivery fee are still applied)
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you postpone or cancel your rental at least eight (8) days before the event, your full deposit can be put towards any rental within one (1) year of the original event date. If you postpone or cancel your rental seven (7) days to 48 hours prior to your event, your deposit loses 10% of its value and the remaining funds can be put towards any rental within one (1) year from the original event date. If you postpone or cancel your rental with 48-hrs' notice or less, your deposit may or may not be counted towards a future booking, at All in 1 Events & Inflatables' sole discretion.
- Deliveries vary on drop off times; they can start as early as 6:00 a.m. and finish at 9:00 pm. Typically a two-hour window prior to party start time is when a castle will be delivered unless otherwise specified.
- Responsibility for the rental equipment remains with the client from the time of delivery until the time of return or pick-up. It is important to make sure that all equipment is secured and protected from the elements, otherwise the client will be charged the repair or the full amount of the item. (Repair fees vary from $350 to full cost of the inflatable).
- Customers are responsible for measuring and ensuring that their desired space is adequate to house their selected rental. If a rental item does not fit in their desired location, no refunds will be awarded to the customer (delivery fees included).
- All in 1 Events and Inflatables delivery staff will ensure that all items are delivered in professional working condition. The client's signature is requested upon arrival documenting the shape of said rental items (this is to make sure that both customer and staff are aware of any existing tears, abrasions, electrical malfunctions, etc.)
- The client must call during the delivery process should there be any problems/complaints.
- The client is responsible for ensuring adequate supervision of all children when using inflatables (at least 1 to 2 responsible people per inflatable).
- Once an inflatable is set up by All in 1 Events & Inflatables staff, it MUST NOT BE RELOCATED by the customer due to insurance procedures. If a customer moves an inflatable, they violate our policy and render All in 1 Events & Inflatables' insurance coverage to be null and void. In the event of an injury, it would fall under the customer's responsibility and not that of All in 1 Events & Inflatables.
- It is up to the client to ensure that all rental items are returned CLEANED, SWEPT, and set just as they were delivered. A cleaning fee will be charged if an inflatable is brought back worse than delivered. Cleaning fees vary by the size of the unit, from $25.00 to $85.00.
- Inflatables are not to be used in rain or lighting conditions or if winds exceed 20 km/h.
- Inflatables must be fully inflated before any riders are allowed inside.
- Inflatables must be kept fully inflated until everyone is out. If an inflatable begins to lose air, all riders must exit the inflatable immediately.
Fun Food Machines
- All in 1 Events & Inflatables staff will demonstrate how to operate the machines at delivery. An electronic instruction list will also be sent with every Fun Food Machine rental to ensure customers know how to operate and clean them.
- Fun Food Machines and their accessories must be returned CLEANED, RINSED, and repackaged properly to avoid any additional cleaning fee. Should the equipment be returned UNWASHED, the customer will be charged cleaning fees varying from $25.00 to $50.00.
- The customer is responsible for the handling and operating of the equipment.
- Should any problems arise with a Fun Food Machine, the customer MUST PHONE All in 1 Events & Inflatables at 1-888-633-5429 - please DO NOT TRY TO FIX IT YOURSELF.
- If inclement weather occurs, the customer is responsible for covering and protecting all equipment. Should the equipment be damaged, the customer will be charged either repair fees or replacement fees if the item is beyond repair.
- NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS once items are delivered.
- Once the equipment is set up, IT MUST NOT BE RELOCATED. Should you need it moved, you MUST contact All in 1 Events & Inflatables at 1-888-633-5429.
Pick Ups and Returns (for Pick Up Specials)
- All equipment must be picked up and returned within the timeframes listed on your invoice.
- All late returns will be charged a late fee which will be taken out of your security deposit. *No exceptions*.
- Be sure to check your pickup check list when picking up equipment.
- Pick-ups and returns will require a pickup truck, van with seats removed, large SUV, or a trailer with appropriate tie-downs and padding to accommodate and protect the inflatable.
- A valid Ontario Driver’s Licence and a valid credit card are required to pick up your rental. (*Both documents should have matching names and belong to an individual present when picking up the equipment*)
- Do not drag inflatables over concrete or other rough surfaces when moving them as it will scratch and could even puncture the unit and you will be charged for damage.
- All inflatables must be returned rolled and tied properly otherwise re-rolling fees of $25.00 and up will be added to your final invoice. Pay attention when unrolling the inflatable so you know how it should be rolled.
- All inflatables should be cleaned before rolling and returning. If equipment is found to be dirty or wet (grass, mud, dirt, food, silly string, face paint, etc.) during inspection, customers may be subject to an additional cleaning fee.
- We do not cancel because of weather! Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy.
Pick-up and Return times
Some smaller inflatables are available for pick-up and return, which is to be done at our warehouse, located at The Bowling Alley in Owen Sound (902-10th St. West, Owen Sound, ON)
- Friday pick up from 4 pm - 7 pm
- Saturday pick up from 7 am - 8 am
- Sunday pick up from 7 am - 9 am
- Sunday return from 6 am - 8 am
- Monday return from 4 pm - 7 pm
- Monday to Friday pick-up and return, please call our office at 1-888-633-5429 to coordinate.
If you need any kind of additional information, please feel free to contact us any time!